Saturday 19 January 2013

There's No Men In My Life Says Tamara Ecclestone


Tamara Ecclestone was spotted in Beverly Hills yesterday and the socialite looked stunning in a figure-hugging black and white striped dress.
The 28-year-old is reportedly eyeing the £78million lavish Fleur de Lys estate in Bel Air as the heiress is said to be planning a relocation to the US in the not too distant future. 
In a recent interview to MailOnline about her relationship status, Tamara said: 'There’s no men in my life at the moment.
'I’m not looking for love but if it happens, it happens, and that would be nice. It happens when you least expect it.
'I’ve always been in long-term relationships and this is the first time I’ve lived alone and been single and it’s actually good to be able to be alone.
'I’m not looking, but I’m not adverse to the idea. I’m just having fun.'
Incase you don't know who she is - She is the daughter of Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment