Monday 29 April 2013

Barack Obama Wears Wife Michelle's Fringe In Spoof Pictures


Barack Obama had his guests laughing as he delivered his annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner speech this weekend. 

He kicked off his speech by joking 'second term, baby!' as he celebrates his second term in office. Obama then said: 'I recognise that this job can take a toll on you. I understand that second term you need a burst of new energy and try some new things. My team and I talked about it and we're willing to try anything, so we borrowed one of Michelle's tricks.'

He then launched a slideshow of funny Photoshopped images of himself sporting his wife Michelle's famous fringe. "I think this looked pretty good, but no bounce." This had the dinner guests laughing and whooping. Oh dear this man can really be funny.

Obama also made a joke about Taylor Swift and the controversy surrounding close friend Jay-Z and Beyoncé's recent visit to Cuba, saying: 'I've got 99 problems and now Jay-Z is one.

Watch his complete speech below.....


No comments:

Post a Comment