Wednesday 10 April 2013

"Pregnancy Was a Surprise": Halle Berry

Halle Berry has opened up about her pregnancy for the first time.
The 46-year-old actress, revealed that she was expecting her second child last week and confessed that it was "the biggest surprise" of her life.
The baby will be the first for Berry and her fiancé, Olivier Martinez. She is thought to be around three months pregnant.
Speaking to CNN, she said: "I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth.
"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
She went on to deny reports that she was expecting a baby boy.
Berry has one daughter, Nahla, five, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.

Congrats to her and Martinez.

No comments:

Post a Comment