Friday 31 May 2013

NB Inspiration: Break Me To Make Me Better

"Sometimes God has to break us to make us. It's just a bend; it's not the end. We're all like glow sticks; no matter how much we're bent and broken, our light still shines." DeAndre Carswell.

Bishop T.D Jakes when he appeared on Oprah's Next Chapter said something similiar but so powerful and profound, he told his congregation.....that “The blessing is in the breaking; that, which refuses to be broken refuses to be blessed; It is the Breaking of life that produces the Blessing of life.”

He also said “The most blessed people I have ever met in my life have gone through something that broke them.”
In essence, adversity breeds success and a multitude of blessings. If you look at the most successful people, they didn’t get to that place without having to be broken down at some point in their lives. Why should I be any different? Why should I expect to get to the level of success I know I am destined for without having to go through the trials and tribulations to get there?

Ponder over these thoughts through the weekend, I believe it will help, guide, strengthen and give you a new mind-set when facing life.

Have a good weekEND...Don't miss us here next week!

Nelly Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment