Sunday 2 June 2013

Attraction Gets Through To BGT Final With Their Emotional Performance

Attraction - the nine signer and shadow dancers from Hungary wowed with their stunning routine in the semi-final of BGT.
They were pre-show favourites and are tipped to win the talent competition, to have the honour of performing for The Queen at the Royal Variety.

Their shadow routine included a hospital scene, a safari, a power ballad and the choreography which was so good, it was almost unbelievable. The song choice was perfect for the story and I was in tears, it brought back some memories.
Judges Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon were both in tears and Simon was even crying.

Simon Cowell said of their performance: "Seriously, I was blown away by that.“I know the show is Britain's Got Talent and you're not from Britain, but I'm honoured you chose the show to showcase your talent.
"It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on the show. It really moved me."

It was incredible, I want them to WIN, definitely want to see more of them. Good luck guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment