Monday 10 June 2013

Tonto Dikeh's Disgraceful Fall @ Iyanya's Kukere Concert In London

I guess you must have heard that our dear actress turned singer Tonto Dikeh had an Oops! moment at Iyanya's Kukere concert that held last night at the Indigo02 in London.

When drama queen Tonto came on stage, she was looking completely off, she wore a long black dinner gown like she was about presenting an Oscar award, the moment I saw her I screamed and knew from then something wrong was about to happen. Her music was playing on the background and instead of her performing along with the song, said she can't wave because her armpit wasn't shaved, she continued mouthing, slipped and then fell.
The organisers had to help her off the stage and I couldn't help but hide my face.

Some said she was drunk or took something that put her on the high, and this morning she defended herself via twitter, blaming her shoes and the floor, but whatever the reason was, it made the concert a flop, I just hope the upcoming Manchester concert will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment