Wednesday 26 September 2012

A Signature Story!


What is your signature story?
Everyone has many stories, however everyone has only one signature story. No one else can tell your signature story the way you do. It is like your writing signature, only you can sign your name that way. The best counterfeiters cannot perfectly duplicate your signature.

Your real signature story is your life's motivation to do anything you want to do. I have met people who perpetuate a story that is not their signature story in their lives and just cannot do what they must do to be happy. Everyone has a story, for me when I think about my signature story, I think of my LIFELINE and in all am grateful it brought out the best there can be in me. Are you ready for my real signature story?

Lights out……Don't miss a thing, follow the story as it comes…….

No comments:

Post a Comment