Friday 12 October 2012

Women's Difficulty With New Relationship Because Of An Ex

 
According to newest research, some women are finding it hard to commit to a new partner due to having feelings for an ex-lover.
This trend seemed particularly common with women in their twenties, who are now being regarded as SITCOMs (Single In Twenties Clinging Onto Memories).
During a recent poll, 26-year-old Nikki Howarth, confessed she is yet to completely get over her ex despite the fact that he cheated on her severally which led to their breakup. “Every time I date a new man, I do compare them with my ex – both in the way they look and how we connect emotionally". I am always looking for the same electricity that I shared with my ex and I do tend to end relationships if they don’t live up to the one I had before. Why settle for second best? I guess I am a classic SITCOM.

Some celebrities, such as Lauren Goodger and Cheryl Cole have both said that they are still very much in love with their ex’s despite meeting other people.

If this is the case with some women, then why break up in the first place, if no other man is good enough? What do you think???
Happy weekend....

1 comment:

  1. If u love ur self enough and know that what u have experienced was something that u enjoyed with that one person. Then embrace it and be thankful. let me ask u... would u like a new person in ur life to treat u the same and compare their last relationship with u and cut the chances of possibly experiencing something new and great to come.
    If ur busy living in the past and trying to create the same experiences then there is really no point in looking for a relationship in creating a future.

    ReplyDelete