Wednesday 3 April 2013

"I Still Love Jim Iyke" Stephnora Okere Reveals

 

Nollywood actress Stephnora Okere who used to be in a sizzling romance with actor Jim Iyke many years back, during a recent interview granted to Stella Dimoko Korkus in this week's Encomium magazine, says, she's still in love with Jim. See excerpts from the interview below:

SDK: We have heard nothing from you for a while now. Where have you been and why have you been hiding?
" I've not been hiding, I just maintained a low profile. Its Mostly  because of the fact that I wanted to rearrange myself for the future having made one or two mistakes in the past.
I believe I have a lot ahead of me, so I need to be prepared, plus there are still things am doing that are just in the closet pending when I  am ready to unveil them.



SDK: What mistakes are you referring to?as an actress or your personal life? 
"Both. First as an actress I allowed myself to put on  weight and that is not good for the kind of profession I am in.  when I gained weight, I lost a lot of offer for movie roles. I put on weight because I allowed my personal life issues to affect my mind and in turn my career.
My personal life mistake concerns  my involvement in a marriage process that never scaled through
I got involved with someone who doesn't understand what the word love means. it took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really is.it made realise that  I had loved and still do love someone else before I made that  mistake"


SDk: Are you referring to the reason your marriage crashed?.Who exactly are you referring to that You still love?you seem to be speaking in parables.
"I still love Jim iyke "

SDK: Wow that's some revelation.I am sure even Jim iyke will be shocked to read this. Wow! Jim must have impacted on you strongly
"Jim was and is still the best friend I've ever had. He was not just around,he was There as a friend, brother, lover, companion, he was always there. He understood me."

Awh, do I sense a 'lovers comeback' here. Wish them all the best, sounds more like that Kelly Rowland's song 'Still in love with my ex,' you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment